Friday, February 13, 2009

What you need to know about yours truely...

HEY! I've see you've decided to read mt blog. Well,here are somethings about me that you might want to know.First, I'm 13 and i have a disese called scoliosis, which means my spine curves.. twice. Email me to know more about that.Next, I'm an only child and i love it! I am probably the most tom-boy person you'll ever know. I hate dresses, despise make up, and never shut up.. al the things that come together to make up my life! I love sports, especaily basketball and softball.. next year im taking up volleyball. I am in no way boy-crazy. Plus, i am the editor of my school newspaper. I am an all A and B honor student scince 1st grade. I hate when people under-estimate me, i guess because im so competitive. Please contact me for any Q's that u might wanna ask. k?

<3 ya lots like tator tots!
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment